Notice: Undefined index: info_imgname in /kunden/357259_35440/chip45.com/layout/productTwoColumns.php on line 59
Notice: Undefined index: article_name in /kunden/357259_35440/chip45.com/layout/productTwoColumns.php on line 61
Crumbuino-128 corresponds to our popular Crumb128 V4.0 module with the ATmega128 mikrocontroller and CP2102 USB UART converter. As Crumbuino-128 version the module comes with Arduino bootloader preloaded and mounted 16MHz crystal. Added is a set of suitable pin headers and receptacles (2x 32polig, 1x 8polig each + ISP header).
Due to the preloaded Arduino Bootloader and the integrated USB UART converter with mini-USB connector, the module can directly be used with the Arduino IDE as an e.g. Arduino Mega 2560 board.
Since the Arduino Software does not yet offer support for an ATmega128, we provide an extension to the Arduino Software. After installation you can select the Crumbuino-128 as target board and use it as usual.
You can find further information in the Infosheet.
Here you can download our extension to the Arduino Software: chip45-arduino-extension.zip, as well as a simple Arduino Sketch, for blinking the onboard LED: Blink_Crumbuino-128.zip.
InfosheetSchematic DiagramATmega128 DatasheetArduino HomepageArduino Software Downloadschip45 Arduino Extension for Crumbuino ModulesCrumbuino-128 LED Blink Sketch Example
- Arduino Bootloader preloaded!
- Auto-Reset Function!
- ATmega128 (128k Flash, 4k SRAM, 4k EEPROM)
- Interfaces: 2xUSART, SPI, I2C/TWI, 42x IO Pins
- Peripherals: 2x 8 Bit / 2x 16 Bit Timer with PWM/Capture/Compare, 8ch. 10 Bit ADC, Analog Comparator, RTC Timer, Watchdog, Brownout, Sleep/Powerdown Modes
- 6-Pin ISP Interface with standard pinout, JTAG
- CP2102 USB UART converter at USART0
- 75ALS176 RS485 transceiver at USART1
- 16MHz XTAL crystal, 32kHz TOSC watch crystal preassembled
- Connectors: 2x 32-pin with all prozessor signals, USB and RS485 signals, 1x 6-pin ISP, mini USB-B (5-pin)
- 2.54mm (1/10inch) pin grid
- Size: 40.64mm x 30.48mm