Notice: Undefined index: info_imgname in /kunden/357259_35440/chip45.com/layout/productTwoColumns.php on line 59
Notice: Undefined index: article_name in /kunden/357259_35440/chip45.com/layout/productTwoColumns.php on line 61
Our up2net BLE DwaRF combines an advanced Laird BL652 Bluetooth Low Energy V4.2 modules with the minimum components necessary for operation and software development. Additionally all relevant signals of the the BL652 are connected to pin headers in standard 1/10" pitch, so the up2net BLE DwaRF can be used directly on wire-wrap or solderless bread boards easily. Nevertheless the up2net BLE DwaRF is still compact on 38x35mm, hence ideally suited for integration e.g. in active Bluetooth IoT sensor TAGs.
The Laird BL652 is based on the class leading Nordic nRF52 chipset and is optimized for low-power applications. With the integrated smartBasic programming language a secure and stable environment is available no separate hostcontroller is needed.
You can find further information in the Infosheet.
Technical Details BL652
- Bluetooth v4.2 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) plus NFC
- Widest range of configurable interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, GPIO, PWM, FREQ and NFC
- Industrial Temp Rating (-40° to +85° C)
- Ultra-Small footprint (14mm x 10mm x 2.1mm)
- BLE Peripheral/Central roles with DTM embedded
- Major security upgrades: AES-128, Diffie-Hellman pairing, link layer privacy
- Hostless operation ? Internal MCU reduces BOM
- Larger flash file systems for data and app storage
- Built on years of experience with Nordic (BL600 Series BLE modules)
- Application Design Choice: Leverage Laird?s smartBASIC or utilize Nordic SDK directly.
Technical Details up2net BLE DwaRF
- optional SPI data flash for data logging purposes (supported by smartBasic)
- Connectors: 2x 12-pin with all relevant BL652 signals, 1x 10-pin SWD, header for ioMate-USB USB UART converter module
- 2.54mm (1/10inch) pin spacing
- Size: 38.1mm x 35.56mm
: Undefined index: article_cross_selling in /kunden/357259_35440/chip45.com/scripts/crossSelling.php
on line 4